Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wait

Yesterday, we dragged ourselves out to the markets to pick up some things for Nathan's classroom. It was our turn to bring in items for the class' Practical Life area.

We were all tired. Exhausted, even. But we went anyway. We all needed a bit of fresh air and change of scenery.

I was originally going to get these for Nathan's class, but I think we needed them more.


$3.50 for a splash of colour and happiness? Yes, please.

* * * * * * * * * *

Ever feel like you're being told to wait?

You know the feeling you get when you really want to do something right now because if you don't you might possibly burst, and then you're told to wait?

That agonizing feeling of frustration?

I'm feeling a bit of that right now.

1 comment:

  1. Yes.

    I hate that.

    I think you guys deserve the flowers too! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...