Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Blanket #2

I finally had a chance to sit down and sew again tonight.

I've been wanting to make another blanket for Caleb because the first one I made him had turned out a little smaller than I had hoped. So this time when I went to buy fabric, I purposely bought wider fabric, and a bit more of it.

Well, this one turned out quite a bit bigger than it needed to be. Waaaaaay bigger. And it's so soft.


It'll wrap Caleb up nice and snug for sure!

I might even borrow it for when I'm sitting at the desk. Or maybe I'll just make myself another one. Hmmm it might be time to go pick up more fabric again.

* * * * * * * * * *

I've been fighting with my Apple Mouse a lot lately and today, Andrew got me a nice replacement for it.


No more temperamental scrolling! Whoo hoo!

Now I just have to make sure one of the boys don't wander off with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...