Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finding Inspiration in Sunshine

If there's one thing I love about Australia, it's the sun.

I can do without its deadly UV rays but I love how it's always warm and bright.

Even when it's only 10 degrees outside, as long as I stand in a sunny spot, I'm warm.


It's almost always sunny, which means more time spent out in the fresh air and less time cooped up inside. The boys loves it.

And because it's so bright most of the time, I don't need to use flash when I take pictures. I think naturally lit pictures look the best.


Here's a funny story for you:

Before moving to Australia, I had filled my head with images of sunny beaches and ideas of it always being sunny. So much so that I was actually slightly disappointed when the sun went down the first couple of nights at our new place.

* * * * * * * * * *

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...