Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Spoiled Rotten

It just occurred to me this morning that it's been a little while since I've washed a full load of dishes! Having my mom around has been great. I drive her around during the day and in return, she does the dishes and makes me food. At least that's what it's starting to feel like!


Before they all got here, I really wasn't sure if I'd be able to handle having all the parents in our little apartment, then having my mom stay for almost a month. It's not that they're unbearable people, it's just that it's been quite a while since I've lived with my parents for more than a couple days and we all have our own ways of doing things.


But Nathan loved seeing all his grandparents again and they all got to spend a little time with Caleb getting to know him.


Makes me realize just how spoiled we were to be living so close to the grandparents for so long.

And we totally made use of our new balcony furniture during their stay, can you tell?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...