Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Allergy Season

I hate allergy season.

It's bad enough living with regular food and environmental allergies. Those, for the most part, are avoidable and you can control most interactions with them.

But when allergy season hits, allergens are just everywhere. The only thing you can do is just bring on the tissues. Lots of tissues.


No, more.


More.


I SAID MORE!


Sorry.

Allergy season turns me into a monster.

It drains all my energy, makes me tired and irritable. I have no patience for anyone or anything, even myself.

And I can't even take antihistamines this time around because I'm still nursing Caleb.

But I'm determined to make it through this allergy season, hopefully without any casualties.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. he is so sad in that last picture :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Hope you get through this soon. *hugs* And poor Caleb...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get through the allergies quickly, and I'm sorry, but he is too cute in that crying pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that face!!!!
    hope you feel better soon!!!

    love that cake you made too....
    yum!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...