Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time Doesn't Wait

I've got a lot on my mind lately but not enough time to think and process it all. I'll be back here with some loaded posts soon, I'm sure, but for now I have a picture of a car.


I pass this little car just about every day after I drop Nathan off at school. It's always parked in this small carpool lot just off the freeway and I always think about taking a picture of it as I drive past. So today, I finally did it.


And also, it's already hitting the 30's here and it's only spring! I can't imagine what summer's going to be like. But I bet I'll be wishing for a white Christmas more than ever!

5 comments:

  1. We are the opposite-turning cold very quickly!!
    Love that picture of the car-I love those kinds of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute little car :) yup, getting colder here too. Winter's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's starting to get cold here, I'll send you some of our cooler weather if you promise to do the same for me in about 6 months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i learnt to drive in a VW....so cool!!!
    And can you send some of that sun over here to NZ....is so chilly and wet at the mo!!!! so much for spring over my way!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...