Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cooling Down

After spending the day in the sweltering heat yesterday, we were looking for ways to cool down. Our friends suggested checking out the Newmarket Olympic Pools and what a great idea that turned out to be!

We arrived at 9 and already the sun was beating down on us. So we quickly found a shaded spot for our stuff and headed to the pools.

They had a wading pool, another small pool with slides, a small lap pool and an Olympic sized pool. There was definitely something for everyone.

Nathan had a fantastic time in the water slide pool.


I think Nathan loved being able to wander freely and not having me hold his hand the entire time. He's gotten so confident in the water, I'm so proud of how much he's improved.


Caleb spent a lot of time wading around the little pool and he loved it so much.


He didn't like it so much that I had to hold his hand the whole time we were watching Nathan go down the slide though.

Then when everyone had enough of the water, we sat down for a little picnic at our spot under the tree.

It's days like this I wish I had a little underwater camera I could strap to my wrist, instead of having to clutch onto my iPhone and hope I don't have to dive in after my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...