Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Project Life | Week 8

This week's spread was a pretty photo-heavy. I kept things simple, nothing too fancy this week.


A lot of the photos speak for themselves, but I wanted to add some journaling so I don't forget the little details of this week.

Here's a closer look at the left side.


There was a lot of change going on with the boys (Nathan transitioning to Cycle 2, Caleb becoming more independent and needing me less) and a lot of letting go on my part.

Here's a closer look at the right.


Definitely a very emotional week so I'm grateful to have these captured moments to look back on.

This was one of the moments I absolutely never want to forget.


2 comments:

  1. i don't think i'm ready for him to grow up yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. is hard when your kids grow up....
    the baby stage has gone....
    but so exciting seeing them take on the world
    and do it so so well!!
    enjoy the holidays (blog post below) hope the weather is good
    so you can get out and about
    and love the blog post from paddington!!!!
    ohhhhhhh those coke crates..i want them!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...