Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Swimming with Gung Gung

It happened to be grandparents week at Caleb's swimming school while my parents were here so my dad volunteered to take Caleb for his lesson.


The week before, Caleb spent most of his swimming lesson waving to my parents who were watching from the deck. I figured he'd really enjoy the chance to swim with gung gung.


They both seemed to enjoy each other's company in the pool. Caleb had no problem jumping into the water with my dad and my dad didn't seem too scared by Caleb's fearless ways.


Afterwards, we were treated to complementary coffee/tea and a cake by the swim school, which we enjoyed on the sunny patio.




2 comments:

  1. They look like they are having great fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute swimming pics....so special to spend it with grandparents!!!

    catching up on posts
    and love the st kilda pics...how annoying luna park had no signs!!!
    and happy anniversary...sounds like some nice events out!!
    and love the pic taken of you both!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...