Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Finishing The Term

It's been a couple weeks since I've been to Caleb's swimming lessons. Andrew started bringing Caleb when he finished his exams and since it was Caleb's last lesson of the term (and of the year!) I decided to tag along.


It was such a brutally hot day, I almost wanted to jump into the pool with them.

Caleb has improved so much since the last time I swam with him. He's still the same brave little boy who loves being in the water, but now he's starting to kick his legs to move himself towards his target.


Nathan finished up his last basketball class as well and I completely forgot to take pictures. I blame it on the fact that the gym was an absolute oven. It was hot, with hot air blowing around and the benches were hot. It just made my brain shut down and watching the boys run around made me sweat even harder.

I'm so glad we're done with sitting on the (hot and sweaty) sidelines for the next couple of months!


This was supposed to post on December 5. I'm not sure why it didn't go up.

1 comment:

  1. cute pics....glad swimming is going so well!!!

    and happy birthday caleb...love your new scooter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...