Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello, December!

December is going to be a busy month filled with all sorts of good stuff, I can feel it.

We started things off by celebrating Andrew's 25th birthday on Saturday. 


Andrew received a little something for every hour of his birthday. I asked Nathan to help with one or two of the surprises and the poor guy was bursting at the seams with excitement. He was trying really hard to contain himself but there were a couple times he gave away some hints as he whispered loudly to ask when it was time.


Soon enough, we were off to Simpatico for breakfast so Andrew could have the turkish eggs he loves so much.


The boys had ants in their pants at Simpatico. They just would not sit still. Too much adrenaline coursing through their little bodies I think!

After breakfast, we made a quick stop at home to pick up their swimming gear and we were off to South Bank. Nothing like splashing around in the cool water on a hot and sunny day! I stayed out of the water that day and sat under the shade of a palm tree. 

Have I mentioned how much I love living where there are palm trees?


When the boys were finished with splashing around, we walked along Grey St. to look for a place to eat. We ended up at Grill'd. Somehow, we always end up at Grill'd.



We finished off the night at Chocolateria San Churro for some birthday churros and ice cream for the boys and me. It was delicious.


Poor Andrew, that's literally how we ended the night because after getting home and washing the boys up, I collapsed onto our bed completely exhausted. He had to wait until the night after to receive the rest of his birthday surprises.

It's probably good that I got to bed pretty early because the next morning, I had my alarm set for 4:30am. More on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This pretty much looks like the perfect day. (Happy birthday, Andrew! :) ) And Jo and I were drooling over your churros, so we went to get some ourselves! hehe Although, I have to say the ones you guys got look way better than the ones we got!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...