Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Unsure About This 'Do

Just about every single time I book a hair appointment, without fail, about two days before the appointment I will start really liking my hair the way it is.

I have no idea what it is but it happens every time.

Obviously this time was no different. The last time I got my hair cut was in April when I was in Toronto, and because I had an inverted bob that was now all grown out, it was necessary for me to get a trim.

My friend recommended her hair dresser and so I gave him a try.

I walked out of the salon a little unsure. I wasn't completely in love with the new do. It didn't feel fresh or new. It was like he didn't do enough.

I'm really hoping it'll grow on me.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's really cute! I like how you still have a little length and it's bouncy and free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks nice - the little bit of wave at the ends is really pretty. Sometimes the best haircuts I've had are the ones I wasn't that excited about when I left the salon - they just took a little while to grow on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhh loving the new hair do!!! wahooooooo

    as for those shirts....ohhhhhhhhh how do you cut those images out so cleanly...and the rest you sew by hand....love it!!!

    as for custom made shirts...id love some with letters on them for my nieces and nephew.....how cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...