Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 4

Week of: January 20 - January 26


This was the week of easing back in to the swing of things, with Nathan starting swimming lessons the week before he headed back to school. It was also inspection week (yay for renting. not.) which meant hours of necessary but tedious housework. 


I also finally sat down and started creating things again after a long break from crafting. I needed to mentally and physically recharge after an intense month of prepping for my first handmade market event. It felt so good to do something with my hands again. I finished off a few custom t-shirt orders and started thinking about doing Project Life again.

Yes, I was already behind by about 5 weeks before I started Project Life this year but I was okay with that.


Sometimes, life just gets in the way and I found that so much of my time was devoted to cleaning and organizing that I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked. Less photos to choose from and less photos to remind me of what happened this week made it hard to put this week together. 

But there were some good moments captured; daily things that would be forgotten as time passes, like how Caleb always manages to walk off with Andrew or my drink and how much the boys love Cuties (mandarins) right now.


Since I'm always working a few weeks behind, I make it a point to write down important journaling as it happens. For example, that little card with the wood veneer guy on it has journaling about potty training Caleb. I write things down right away because I know that when I get around to finishing that week's spread, I'll have forgotten all the important details of that moment.


This spread was much less cohesive than the weeks before and at first I was put off by the mish-mash of poorly-lit photos but it's finished and that's all that matters. 

On to the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...