Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Photo A Day: May

151 days down, 214 to go.


I didn't realize how dark my photos were this month until I put them all together. I suppose this reflects the change in weather here. Daylight hours are decreasing and there have been long periods of rain. This month was tough for me - the prompts were rather uninspiring but I got the job done and I'm moving on.

This month, I signed up for the The Phone Photography Project class at Big Picture Classes. It doesn't start until July 1, but I'm so excited because a bunch of the teachers are people I follow on Instagram, and because I'm always looking for new ways to see things. Hopefully this will give me a different perspective on some of the less interesting prompts.

Looking forward, here are the prompts for June:


I'm participating via Instagram
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (June), you can find the details here.
See previous months: JanuaryFebruaryMarch, April

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been pretty sucky this month!
    That class looks great!
    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...