Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Domo Nap

The other day, Caleb got really cranky while I was trying to get some housework done. I asked him to go upstairs and take Little Domo for a nap*.

To my surprise, he actually left me alone, climbed up the stairs and then I didn't hear anything. I had expected him to tuck Domo into his bed and come back downstairs.

A little while later, I found Caleb in a lump completely covered by his blanket. I can't believe he actually went to take a nap! This was probably a one-time thing, but how great would it be if it could happen everyday.


Now that I've got this cold/flu, I wish I could just crawl into bed and nap all day.

Anyone up for doing school drop off for me tomorrow morning?


*Nathan has started pretending his Domokun is alive and tucks him into bed every morning, and asks if Domo said anything to/about him during the day while he was at school. I was hoping Caleb had heard and wanted to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...