Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Photo A Day: November

334 days down, 31 to go.


November was another hectic month. For our family, it's the month leading up to two birthdays, Christmas and usually some traveling so that doesn't leave me a lot of time to be creative.

Somehow, I managed to capture a photo for each prompt. There were times when I'd go for a week without posting a photo and then I'd catch up all at once. It's not perfect, but it's done.

And just like that, we're down to the last month! I'm excited to see what will be captured in December.


I'm participating via Instagram
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (December), you can find the details here.
See previous months: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptember, October

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...