Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Photo A Day: December

364 days down, 1 to go.


Talk about saving the best for last. I think this was the best month to document this year - there was just so much going on this month. Within one month, we managed to set foot in four different countries, and experience both the heat of summer and cold of winter.

This was the most dynamic to capture and I'm grateful for being able to end off the year this way. I still haven't decided what type of daily photo challenge I'll participate in next year (if at all) but I'm glad I was able to stick it through this year and capture something every day.

Here are the links to my photo grids from the rest of the year:
January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...