Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

So Much To Give

Nathan likes to help me prepare desserts, especially when they'll be shared with his classmates and friends. We celebrated Nathan's birthday in class today and he requested that I make cheesecakes like last year

We had friends over for dinner last night and by the time I got around to making the cheesecakes and it was late so I asked Nathan to go to bed even though he really wanted to help. 

This morning, we barely had 10 minutes before the school bell but I got Nathan to pop a few berries on the mini cheesecakes. It was so quick and simple but he loved it. He also snuck a few into his mouth when he thought I wasn't looking!


Nathan had a joint celebration with a girl from his class this year so I wasn't able to get very many pictures of him, or record his acknowledgements but it was heartwarming to hear other children speak so nicely of him. Nathan's new teacher also shared some very kind words about him.


Coincidentally, Andrew and I had our parent-teacher interview with one of Nathan's teachers shortly afterwards and it was overall a very positive meeting. 

My favourite thing she said was that Nathan has so much to give to the people around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...