Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Live Brave | June

May was a slow and steady month. There was a lot to get done, but I took my time to make sure things were done right.

There were a lot of behind-the-scenes changes made to this blog. I signed up for a blog workshop that I'm still slowly working through and I'm moving towards a more regular and well-planned blogging schedule.

Candles made a nightly appearance. My favourite has been a Williams-Sonoma candle I received as a birthday gift. Even when it's not burning it fills the room with a sweet fragrance.

And finally, this month Andrew started his hectic OBGYN schedule. He's out of the house at odd hours and it's been throwing my routine off. Some nights, I stayed up late and other nights, I was in bed right after tucking the boys in. Overall, I did get more sleep than usual. I love when I can wake up before my alarm, or before the boys. It's so much nicer to wake up naturally than to be woken up.

On to June.


1. I have a pile of half-read books and if I can finish even just one of them this month, I will be happy.

2. There were a couple things that didn't go as planned this month, like a Wednesday morning yoga class that left me winded and dizzy half way through. It wasn't a big deal, I'm just not used to the early morning workout but it's like I always tell the boys: get up, dust yourself off and try it again.

3. I've prepared a lot of material for Caleb to work through and he's currently loving the Reading Eggs app on my iPad. I'm hoping to get a little bit of focused learning done with him each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...