Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 6 & 7

Week 6: February 2 - February 8

This week was our last week in Toronto and it was absolutely filled with snow. What better way to document our last days in Canadian winter weather than with photos of me (in my pyjamas) standing in the snow, and one of the boys shovelling snow with my dad.


Andrew was away, doing his Geriatrics rotation which meant we didn't get to see too much of him during the day. He did save me his hospital parking pass to put into this week's spread as a representation of his time in the hospital and clinics since he couldn't take any photos there.


This right side covers our last few hours in Toronto with a luggage tag to remind us of how much luggage we had to bring back to Brisbane. Our flight home included a 13-hour stopover in Hong Kong. Instead of hanging out at the airport all day, we met up with my dad's side of the family. The boys got to spend some time with their cousins and my grandmother which was really special to me.



Week 7: February 9 - February 15

Our flight home was pretty uneventful so there isn't much to document there but Caleb read the safety card as we were landing and assumed the brace position as the plane touched down. I thought that was pretty cute.


Once we landed in Brisbane, we got right back into the swing of things. We dropped off our luggage and went straight to church, then picked up our computers from our friends' place and headed out for a hot pot dinner to celebrate some February birthdays. We celebrated my birthday and Valentine's day this week but we kept things very low-key this year.


Nathan brought this picture home from school one day and I wanted to keep it. It had gotten wet from his ice pack and tore in half so I placed it into a Studio Calico 6x8 page protector and placed that in the album. The holes in that protector didn't quite match up with the album rings so I had to punch an extra hole. 



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...