Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 14 & 15

Week 14: March 30 - April 5


This week was a busy one. After I returned from my overnight getaway, it was all hands on deck, preparing for Nathan's birthday party. This is one of my flattest spreads. I embellished with printables and die cuts to keep things simple.


You won't find a lot of adults in my Project Life, somehow the kids have taken over my albums but we managed to snap a group selfie over breakfast before we left the coast so that had to be included.  I also love the photo of Caleb and his teacher. That was probably his very last session in the infant-toddler program and his teacher has been so supportive with his learning and development so I'm glad I could capture that.


The rock-climbing party was a huge success. Everyone had a great time and even a few of the dads got some climbs in. And there's Caleb cutting all my scrap papers into bits. It was the only thing that would keep him occupied while I ran around gathering everything in the morning before party.



Week 15: April 6 - April 12


This was the first week of our Easter holidays and I kept the boys occupied with swimming lessons in the morning and activities at home, interspersed with play dates in the afternoons.


I had to add two extra inserts for this week. One contains two drawings Nathan did for me, and the other holds the boys' swimming certificates for graduating to the next level.


For journaling, I used a combination of the typewriter and my own handwriting. I love that so many ordinary, everyday stories were documented this week.


And I finally got to put some of those 3x4 cards that I've been collecting from my kit subscriptions to use.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...