Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pinterest, Seeing Spots and Other Fun Stuff

I just recently joined Pinterest and I am addicted.

Not only does it let you collect and categorize things you love (Hello! Have I mentioned how much I love collecting things?), it directs you back to its source. It's like bookmarking - as you see things that interest you on the internet, you pin it to your boards. And the best part is that it's all on the internet so you can access it anywhere, and you can repin things that other people have found.

It's a great way to find inspiration when your creativity levels are low!

And it has an iPhone app.

* * * * * * * * * *

While Nathan was getting ready for a shower today, I discovered spots all over his body. Just to be safe, we're assuming it's contagious.

He's looking a little like the picture he coloured in at Sunday school of the man with leprosy. Funny too because just the other night, we were explaining that leprosy was highly contagious. We told him that he might be contagious so he'll have to keep a little distance from Caleb for now.

Nathan got a little worried and asked if that meant he could never play with him again. Poor guy! I explained he would get better soon, then he brought me the picture of the man after Jesus had healed him and said, "Soon, I will be like him!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Nathan has wandered out of his room about 127 times tonight. It's a good thing I don't plan on sending him to school tomorrow.

I love his squinty thelightistoobrightbutIwanttosee eyes.

* * * * * * * * * *

Caleb's so full of curiosity. There's (almost) no holding him back when he wants something.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...