Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Favourites From Sydney

Two of my favourite pictures of the boys from our time in Sydney while I take my sweet time to reflect and write about the trip.

Yes, I realize I've been home for more than a week now. But my mom's still here and I'm taking full advantage of having her here and we're making the most of every day. And I'm extremely exhausted because the boys are sick. Well, Nathan is sick (and acting up). I can't tell if Caleb is sick or just teething. Or both.

Anyway, the pictures:


Nathan's gotten a lot more expressive with his pictures lately. Cheeky, even. (The Australians like to say "cheeky". It's growing on me.)


And here's Caleb. We gave him a chunk of apple to gnaw on one afternoon and he was so pleased. Poor guy, he's been drooling and gnawing on anything he could get his hands on since he was 4 months old and now, he's finally teething. As in I can actually see two white dots where his little teeth will be very soon! My baby's growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...