Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Washi Tape

I've been itching to make an Instagram mini album and I finally printed off some pictures today since Nathan needed some for his Sunday school class tomorrow. Turns out Kmart's printers crop off some of the edges for no apparent reason which was unnoticeable for Nathan's pictures, but for my Instagram shots, you could totally tell. I mean, the whole point of using Instagram is for the filters and borders!

Some of the prints look ridiculous with a thick border on one side and a lopped off border on the other, but I managed to salvage a few of them.

Here's a couple I made a layout with:


I got a little impatient waiting for the ink splatter to dry and it got smudged so I tried to cover some of it up with washi tape. And I'm waiting for my SMASH date stamp to arrive so I can date each page with when I took the Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I want to start making things... but alas am lazy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...