Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Crazy Mart

Recently, some friends of ours started an online auction site - Crazy Mart. It's kind of like eBay, except you pay for each bid, and each bid after the timer reaches 120s adds time to the clock.

You always hear of people getting awesome deals on auction sites and I've always wanted to give it a try but I never did because for whatever reason, eBay has always confused me and I never had the patience to follow an auction to the end. Then, there's the issue of sketchy sellers - how do you know they won't take your money and run?

But now with everything in Australia costing almost twice what we're used to paying, it's nice to find legit ways to save some money and get what you want. Plus, since it is our friends' business, it seemed like a safe place to check out the auction scene.

So I did. And I won!

But my win was nothing compared to some of the other wins out there.

Just the other day, I watched an iPod Touch go for $21.70. Including the cost of the bids, the total came to $56.19! Isn't that ridiculous crazy?!

I know auctions aren't for everyone. Andrew tells me you have to have nerves of steel. But if you want to give it a try*, go sign up now and they'll give you 10 free credits to check things out. You never know - you just might win something, but you gotta be in it to win it!

Please bid responsibly.


* And if you're feeling extra generous, I would be super grateful if you send me your email before you sign up so I can send you a referral email, so that when you do sign up, I can get some credits, please? I know it's round-about and extra work for you, but I had to ask! Thank you kindly!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...