Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Music 2011

Every year, I compile a Christmas playlist.

Like I had mentioned before, we're not really feeling the Christmas spirit here in Australia, so we're really relying on the playlist to bring on the Christmas cheer.

Usually, I find new songs on the radio and suggestions from friends to put my list together, but since I have neither this year, most of my picks are more traditional Christmas carols. I love that these are songs I grew up with and that listening to them brings back old Christmas memories. I'm hoping that it'll be the same for my boys when they grow up.

But I think this one has got to be my new favourite this year.



It's fun and upbeat, has snow and Canada mittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...