Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I apologize for the lack of posts, we've just come back from our quick holiday up in Noosa and we're in the middle of moving house!

1. Noosa was lovely. Our time up there definitely flew by too quickly. We'll have to go back again soon.

2. I'm sick and tired of not being able to read important messages from my family because they're in Chinese. I must find a way to learn some Chinese.

3. While sitting by the pool one day, I saw this guy hop in the pool with his daughter and he was carefully holding his camera above the water, trying to balance taking videos of her and catching her as she tried to swim. Then, without warning, he just sunk under with his camera!

At that moment, two thoughts popped into my head: 1. I want that underwater camera, and 2. why did he bother trying so hard to keep it out of the water in the first place?

4. We picked up the keys to our new place today. I'm still having mixed feelings about moving.

5. Even after a year of living here, we still can't be approved for proper Internet services? What is up with this place?!

3 comments:

  1. an underwater camera does sound like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm underwater camera!!!

    all the best for the move....hope you get things sorted quick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in the same sutuation not too long ago. All the best with the move. *hugs* With the internet connection, I had problems getting approved when I applied at their branch. And I had no problem signing up online - didn't have to produce any documents, etc.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...