Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome, 2012

In 2011, I spent a lot of time floating around, trying new things and dabbling in different projects. There were no agendas or deadlines and the only responsibilities I had were to my family.

Last year, I enjoyed many new experiences and learned a lot about myself but for the most part, I did things if I wanted to, when I wanted to.

I spent the year dreaming up ideas, projects and opportunities; the possibilities were endless.

But while it was lovely to have that kind of freedom, I never really put my roots down. I was here, but not really here.

In 2012, it's time for me to keep my feet on the ground and my head (mostly) out of the clouds so I can put some of those dreams into action.

So this year I've signed up for some year-long projects to help keep me focused and grounded. One of them is Ali Edwards' One Little Word.

My word for 2012 is commit.

I'm excited to see how this one little word will affect my life this year.

What're your plans for the year?

2 comments:

  1. great word...all the best in finding where to plant those roots...
    happy 2012

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...