Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

This Past Weekend...

... we made a quick trip to the Apple store for some new covers.


... my baby got a pair of Crocs.


... we went mini putting with our friends.


... we went out for dim sum after church with more friends.


... we had everyone over for afternoon tea and board games.


All to celebrate my 26th birthday.


I'm so blessed to have been surrounded by people I love (and people who love me) this whole weekend, and to have received so many lovely birthday messages from my friends and family from all different parts of the world.

I have good feelings about 26. This year is already starting to look better than last year and last year was pretty amazing.

I can't wait to see what this year has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh happy birthday!!!! wow 26 !!! i remember those days!! lol

    glad you had a great day...hope you got lots of great pressies!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...