Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

B+W Chevron Pillow

Ever since moving into this house, I have been obsessed with pillows and cushions.

Everywhere I go, I find myself looking at cushions even though we don't really need them seeing as how we don't sit on our couch that often due to our lack of a tv. But I love them anyway.

A while ago, I found a red chevron-patterned cushion at Target. I loved the pattern, but not the colour. Nor did I like the green one. Or the blue one.

I left empty handed but my head was full of ideas.

Inspired by Elise's headboard, I used this tutorial and this tutorial, to make my own black and white chevron pattern using some more fabric I picked up from Ikea.


Here's the finished pillow cover. It's a little bigger than I wanted it to be, but the chevrons were perfectly centred and I really didn't want to re-cut and sew. So I left it.


I'm okay with the final product. Caleb doesn't mind it too much, either.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...