Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Friends

This is the layout I made over the weekend.


Nathan and Emily have been friends since they were practically babies and I really wanted to make a layout about their friendship.

Even after not seeing each other for a year, they got along so well. They just picked up right where they left off, as if they had never been apart.

Friends like that are so hard to find. I hope they learn to cherish each other as they grow older.

Originally, I was going to leave the background completely white but it looked a little stark so I cut out some gigantic cloud masks to mist over.

Somewhere in my mind I remembered hearing a quote about friends and swings, but I couldn't find it online so I just made one up.

And lastly, though it was a pain to make the star confetti, it was really fun to use. I plan on using it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...