Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sunburst Birthday Card

I quickly put together a simple birthday card for one of Nathan's friends over the weekend.


My original idea was just to use the SC/HA sunburst stamp but somehow I ended up making my own sunburst and piecing it together. 

This starburst design isn't difficult to make; it's just time-consuming to put together. But it's been a while since I've had the chance to sit down and make something so I guess I was just making up for lost time.

I forget how I came up with this colour combination, but I wanted something girly but not over-the-top girly.

And this is the one time I'm thankful that Nathan gets invited to so many girl birthday parties: I finally have a use for all the girly embellishments!

I think I've said 'girly' enough for one post.




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...