Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Spring Goals 2012

Hello, spring! I'm so glad you're here.

I'm super excited to enjoy the warmer weather. I'm looking forward to spending less time convincing myself to get out of bed in the morning and "rugging up" at night, and more time with the boys outside!

At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do another set of goals for spring, but after thinking it over for the last few days, I decided to go ahead with it.



1. Bake some bread
2. Plant herb garden
3. Do more with the boys
4. Sew three things 
5. Go to the Brisbane Festival
6. Declutter workspaces
7. Potty train Caleb
8. Spend time outside everyday
9. Exercise regularly
10. Clean up our diet
11. Go away for a weekend
12. Try something new

Spring this year is all about coming out of hibernation, shifting our lifestyle to a healthier one and embracing the freshness of this new season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...