Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

You're Just My Type

Andrew was itching to upgrade my computer this week so I backed away from my computer and let him, completely forgetting about all my precious fonts I've collected over the years.

When I sat down at the computer this morning to do some editing, I discovered that my fonts were gone!

He asked me, "Don't you know the names of your fonts?"

Me: No...

Him: How do you choose your fonts? Don't you choose them by name?

Me: No, I choose them by how they look.

And that's how we're different.

I was upset for about half a minute and then realized what an fantastic opportunity this would be to dive into an ocean of type so I spent the morning searching for my old fonts, and discovering new ones.


One of my favourite places to get fonts is Lost Type

They have a wonderful selection of fonts and a "name your price" system where you can choose how much you want to pay for the font. I think that's pretty awesome and since I got so many of my fonts from them, I thought I might share them with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...