Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Caleb + Expedit = Love

One of my Spring Goals is to declutter and tidy up my workspaces. I came to the realization that the only way to do that was to get more storage so I'd have a proper place for everything.

Lucky for us, right when I decided that, Ikea had some storage pieces on sale so we bought a dresser for the boys (their clothes are getting so big!) and a little Expedit shelf for me.

Andrew assembled it, and Caleb discovered it. And now, he's fallen in love with it.


It's his own little cubby.


His hideout when he needs his own space.


His little retreat.


Andrew joked with me that for now, I'll have to leave those two shelves open for Caleb to play.

This weekend is World Card Making Day and I plan on making a big mess letting the creative juices flow and getting some work done. Perhaps after all that, and when I get the area tidied up, I'll share some pictures of my workspace.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...