Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Term 4, Here We Go

Nathan went back to school today.


Caleb walked around all morning, asking for Nathan and for Andrew. I kept telling him they were at school, then he'd say "school" over and over. I think he was having withdrawal.

My Studio Calico box finally came and Caleb sat on it before I could even open it.


We kept busy catching up with housework. By nap time, we were both exhausted.

And of course, here we go again with having to transfer him from bed to carseat at pickup time.


Poor guy, he woke up so dazed and confused. It took him a little while to really wake up, even after he started running around and playing with Nathan on the field and in the sand pit.


Andrew got home right as I finished dinner, and I was off to hot yoga again.

Some of you may have seen my Tweets a little while ago that I tried out hot yoga with my friend, doing two back-to-back classes. I'm proud of myself for surviving the 2.5 hours and was able to walk out on my own two feet afterwards. I just looked like a hot mess (ha. ha.).



I figured a 1-hour class today wouldn't be too bad, despite being tired and hungry before the class even started. Towards the end of the class, I was feeling light-headed again and took a short break, but I eventually joined back in and finished the class. I'm feeling sore, weak and tired, but determined to feel stronger.

When will it feel more invigorating and less like torture?

Minus the exhaustion, I'd say today was a great start to the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...