Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Currently.

Appreciating that our family is almost completely healthy again. After a week of fighting off a nasty stomach bug (first Nathan and me, then Caleb, and now Andrew), I'm also appreciating that we have more than one washroom.

Cherishing the opportunity I had this morning to go to Nathan's classroom and watch as he showed me some of the work he's been doing recently.




Reading through curriculum material for Nathan (both Ontario and Queensland) to see where he sits and if there's anything we need to work on as his summer holidays approach. Yes, I'm becoming that parent.

Celebrating with Andrew now that he's finished writing his last final exam for the year and he's finally on vacation.

Enjoying the warmer weather and the beautiful breezes that blow by. I have said this a thousand times and I will say it a thousand times more. I love the weather here and that we get to spend so much of our time outside and we can leave our doors/windows open for fresh air.

Wishing we had thought about booking vacations earlier because now everything is either booked up or over-the-top expensive.

Surprising myself a little when a mom asked if I wanted to shoot hoops (Caleb was carrying around Nathan's basketball) and I said "sure". Then, I surprised myself again when I actually got a few in. I think the last time I played basketball was in grade 9...

Hoping I'll find some time and energy to do some catch-up work for Project Life and plan ahead for two mini albums I'm hoping to finish before the end of the year.

Looking forward to playing with my new toy! I actually got it almost a week ago but it had to take a backseat to my other new toy: the carpet steam cleaner.


Planning to catch up with a lot of things I wanted to do before we all got sick. My to-do list is growing by the second but the first order of business is cleaning up my workspace! There's no way I can get anything done in this crazy mess.

Getting a lot of exercise (but no work done!) walking back and forth between my desk and Caleb's bed, trying to get him to stay there for the night.

1 comment:

  1. what a great list!!! sorry to hear you have all been sick!!

    and love your new camera!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...