Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First Day of School 2013

The one day I needed the boys to be up and ready, they both slept in. 

Caleb, who is usually up when Andrew's getting ready, slept in past my alarm. Then it took about 7 tries before I could get Nathan to even think about waking up. I think he hit teenage-mode a little early.

Eventually, the boys got dressed and ate breakfast.

We left the house at the very last minute, but not without taking a few first day of school pictures.


Our goodbyes were a little rushed because the bell rang right as Nathan opened his door, but we walked him to his class anyway.


1 comment:

  1. I love Nathan's first day of school pics! Good choice with the NASA shirt, Nate!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...