Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Photo A Day

This year, I'm adding FMS's Photo A Day challenge to my ever-growing list of ways to document daily life. Of course, the plan is to keep up with the list and post a photo for each of the prompts but I'm guessing for the first little while, the challenge for me will be actually remembering to do the challenge. 

I almost forgot to check the list yesterday, but managed to sneak a post in during our long drive home from Sydney. Lucky for me, Day 1 was a pretty easy prompt and I had lots of pictures to choose from.

Here's the list for January.


I'll be participating via Instagram
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day, you can find the details here.

1 comment:

  1. very cool!!! i have done this a few times..some of the prompts are great as they really make you think!!
    have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...