Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life 2013: Date Inserts

January has been such a crazy month for us. We've barely been at home and when we are home, I don't get much of a chance to work on Project Life. So despite my not wanting to fall behind this year, I have definitely fallen behind.

Last night, I finally got to sit down. I wasn't very motivated but the easiest starting point for me is always the date insert. Some people like to write the week number as the title, I like the actual dates because when I'm looking back on my album, the dates will mean more to me.

Anyway, I got to the third insert and I realized they all had the same elements: patterned paper background, piece of washi tape on the lower right, date on top and a sprinkle of embellishment.


I think I'm going to stick with this formula for my date insert for this year, aside from the weeks where I use a photo from that week as the background.

It's simple and so much easier than coming up with something new every week like I tried to do last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...