Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Like It!



Bomy II the Sheep Bookend by Zuny | Olympus TG-820 Camera | Mox shoes in Blueberry |  amykathryn Jasmine Graphite | threehats citrus juicer | Kikki.K A5 Bonded Leather Notebook

I've been meaning to share some of the things I really like and have been using a lot lately. The camera has been mentioned here before - it's still the most-used of all the cameras in my house (well, maybe except for my iPhone). The shoes and purse are my favourite go-to accessories. My amykathryn purse has an incredible number of pockets and holds so much stuff, and I can wear my Mox shoes anywhere and they feel so comfortable. I love it when things are versatile and functional (aka. mom-friendly).


* I just wanted to note I have Caleb to thank for the title. Over the past few weeks, that has become one of his most repeated phrases. He'll usually say it after he eats something (read: an Easter egg, or chippies) and wants more. It's worked quite a few times as we visited friends last week. He'll say, "I yiike it!" and he'll usually get an offer for more. Smart cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...