Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

No Sweat

Product Talk by Nuffnang

It's a little ironic that I tend to sweat more now that the temperature is starting to drop. I attribute it to the fact that it's freezing cold in my house in the mornings as I get ready. That means I end up wearing clothes that are way too warm when I step out into the Australian sun. That, combined with having to rush around, getting my two boys (and myself) ready for the day results in me becoming a hot (sticky, sweaty) mess before my car even rolls down the driveway.


I've always been a loyal use of the various Dove products I've tried so naturally, when the opportunity for me to review the new Dove Pure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant came up, I agreed.


Before I even tried the product, I was impressed. 

It's an anti-perspirant deodorant. How revolutionary! Has this been around for a while, and I've just been living under a rock? Back when I first started looking for sweat-control products, I could only find anti-perspirants for women. (Did the rest of the female population not require deodorant?!) No sweat and no smell? Excellent.

It contains NO parabens, colourants, fragrances, and ethyl alcohol. Ever since last October, I've been trying to live cleaner and reduce the amount of chemicals in our home so this is a step in the right direction for me.

Then, I used it, and was even more impressed.

It doesn't smell. Yes, I know it says No Fragrance right on the label but all the other fragrance-free products I've used previously didn't have a strong perfume-y scent but it did smell plastic-y. This, I sniffed and sniffed, and didn't smell a thing! 

It's hypoallergenic and moisturizes. Always a bonus when it comes to my dry, hyper-sensitive skin.

It works. I was absolutely thrilled that I didn't have to worry about hot (sweaty, stinky) underarms anymore! I personally prefer the roll-on version for more accurate application, but both the roll-on and spray work equally well.

Hurry for yet another Dove product that keeps me feeling clean all day long!

The products in this post were provided for my consideration. I was not paid to write this review and all opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I'm a dove fan myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rely heavily on unscented products (perfumes are a migraine trigger for me)... especially deodorants -- generally I prefer the unscented clear gels but this one is on my radar now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...