Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

June: Currently



Looking forward to having two weeks off with the boys, followed by a four-week visit from my family.

Staring at the hot mess that is the boys' upstairs play room, wondering how on earth I'll get it cleaned up in time for my sister to stay in there.

Wishing the Lego situation would sort itself out. I can't believe I'm still working on putting the sets back together!

Dusting off my apple pie recipe. It's cold and I need some warm, homemade comfort food.

Hoping the rock-hard vegetable shortening I bought today will work with my recipe. Why don't they have Crisco here?

Spending more time connecting with people, less time on the computer.

Waking up in the middle of the night as Caleb's developed this habit of wandering into my room and climbing under the covers with me at 3am.

Turning the central heating on finally because it's just a little too cold at night.

Enjoying the pile of photos on my desk. If only I had a bit more time to catch up on my Project Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...