Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Caleb's Road Trip

This morning, Caleb was given the option of staying home with me or going on a road trip to Bribie Island with my dad and sister. The little guy's been telling me all morning that he's going to "Hong Hong" with my dad so of course he grabbed his little bags and declared he'd be going on that road trip.

I'm pretty sure this was the furthest and longest Caleb's been away from Andrew and me so I wasn't sure how it would turn out but from what I hear (and see from my sister's photos), it went really well.

It was such a gorgeous, cloudless day today. I was a little jealous I couldn't tag along.


Caleb must have really loved his day out because after dinner, he urgently told us he had to "go to bed, and wake up and go on a road trip". 

Looks like our little guy has been bitten by the travel bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...