Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's Up, Croc?

These photos of Nathan holding his first baby croc were taken last year, and even though I don't have any rules regarding the order in which I must scrap photos, I figured it was high time for me to scrap these ones. I printed them like this to be used together so that was my starting point for this layout.


The layout is really simple and clean. There isn't too much of a story behind the photos, I just wanted to document that moment. I pulled pieces of embellishments from various SC kits, once again trying to use up some of my stash.


Originally, I journaled in pencil around the main element of the layout just to see what it would look like. I ended up liking it, but figured black pen would be too harsh so I left it as is. There's nothing wrong with journaling in pencil, right?

1 comment:

  1. cute layout, sometimes clean and simple is the best way to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...