Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 11

Week of: March 10 - March 16


What happened this week: We ended up going out quite a bit this week. The boys had a birthday party, Andrew and I went out with our friends to see Russell Peters, and the rest of the week features lots of food outings.


The left side was kept very simple. I didn't have a lot to say but when I did have journaling, it was done directly on the photos with my typewriter.


The right side has more journaling and more embellishing.  I had some fun with clustering on a few of the photos. I've been hoarding all these little pieces not really knowing what to do with them so I figure now's a good a time as any to start using them up.


One of the good things about being "behind" is that I can use things that weren't in my stash at the time of the week I'm documenting. For example, I finally got around to using my Cameo to make paper die cuts in September. If I wasn't behind, I wouldn't have had that ♥you piece that works so well with that black and white photo.


I also get to mix and match pieces from different kits I receive, like that "food & fun" card from Studio Calico's August kit was perfect for this week.


While I was searching for pieces of memorabilia for other weeks of PL, I found our Russell Peters tickets so I swapped out that 3x4 card for them.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...