Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

School Holidays in Review

The boys go back to school today so I thought it'd be nice to do a little recap of our time together during the school holidays before I start to forget.


Usually, I like to plan activities for the boys for school holidays but this time around, I wasn't organized enough. The only thing we had scheduled was a block of swimming lessons during the first week. The rest of the time, we flew by the seat of our pants. 

I didn't think we did very much over the past two and a half weeks, but it turns out, we did plenty! We spent a nice amount of time at home but we also went out more than I thought we would - with friends and by ourselves as a family. After three years of hemming and hawing, we finally bought VIP passes to the theme parks down the Gold Coast and within these past two weeks, we've been to all three. 

I wouldn't have thought it during the time, but I'm going to miss these school holidays and having both of my boys home with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...