Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 12

Week of: March 17 - March 23


What happened this week: A lot. The temperatures soared over the weekend so we spent time in our friends' pool, Nathan started up his soccer season, Caleb had a play date, Nathan prepared for his birthday party, went to see the dentist and went skating, and Caleb stole my froyo.


The spreads are filled with photos of the boys again. That seems to be the trend in my Project Life albums - life's pretty much all about the boys.


It's nice when I get to add a little bit about Andrew or myself. Some weeks, the closest I can get to that is having our voices represented in each week, with our journaling. Andrew helped me a lot this week, journaling about Nathan's dentist appointment and skating.


I used a bunch of different Studio Calico die cut files here. The wonky circles are perfect for adding a little something to the empty spaces of various inserts. I also managed to use up some of those Project Life cards that I've been hoarding.


It's hard to see here but I absolutely love using Amy Tangerine alphas. I used my two favourites in this layout. Oh, and while I'm at it, those Kelly Purkey ones are fabulous as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...