Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 14

Week of: March 31 - April 6

What happened this week: I was (mentally) gearing up for school holidays and we finally celebrated Nathan turning seven with a group of his friends.


The girl who was in charge of running Nathan's party did an amazing job and she was kind enough to print off the score sheets for the two laser tag games the boys played. Those made it into this week's spread as an insert. They don't make A4 sized scrapbooking page protectors so I used a regular office supply one which isn't as clear but it gets the job done.


The bottom two inserts on the left hand side aren't my favourite but as I've said before, I'm using Project Life as place for me to try out different techniques and looks on a smaller canvas. I now know never to try those ideas again.


I saved a spot for Nathan to write a little about his birthday party. He was supposed to use a white gel pen on that black card but when he went to write it, we found that all three of my gel pens had dried out! What a bummer.


This page is the perfect reminder for me that I like the clean and simple look. I much prefer the top half over the bottom portion.


It's been such a long time since we've taken a good family photo so I'm incredibly grateful that a mom who was at the party asked us if she could take one for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...