Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Currently: December


Acclimatizing to the cold weather.

Digging out all the winter gear we left in my parents' basement, and trying it all on in preparation for our ski-weekend.

Soaking in all of Caleb's first snow moments.

Keeping the boys occupied inside with Nathan's old toy cars and new reading material (all of Nathan's old books for Caleb, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series for Nathan).

Meeting up with lots of friends and family.

Shopping for Christmas gifts.

Wrapping up said gifts before curious eyes see what's been bought.

Feeling overwhelmed by the size of the malls and the unending variety and options.

Enjoying all the extra help with the boys.

Tucking myself into bed with my good ol' down duvet to keep me warm. I've missed the warmth and comfort.

Watching the snow fall outside my window and remembering how magical it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...